eTaalib Platform Features
Easy to Use Interface
Live Online Sessions
Why Should You Register Your Child on the eTaalib platform?
eTaalib offers a revolutionary and unique service to primary school students to assist them in maximising their learning potential.
– Safe and Islamic-Friendly Learning Environment.
– Customised Curriculum with Extensive Learning Resources.
– Purpose Built Software with a User-Friendly Interface
– Highly Qualified & Experienced Team
The ethos at eTaalib is centred around inspiring the next generation of Muslim children to understand the importance of:
– acquiring beneficial knowledge
– adopting exemplary Islamic Morals and Etiquettes
– attaching themselves to the book of Allah
– developing their critical thinking and problem solving skills
The idea of homeschooling has gained a lot of traction with parents seeing their kids progressing at a much quicker rate than those in traditional schools.
Homeschooling affords many benefits, such as:
– Full control over learning material
– A personalised and concentrated learning experience
– Children can learn at their own pace, with no added pressure
– Controlled environment, protecting children from social ills (i.e. bullying)
As Muslims we are instructed to learn about our religion, in order to worship and obey our creator in the best manner. Moreover, Muslim parents in particular have an added responsibility in not only acquiring this knowledge themselves, but also imparting this to their children.
At eTaalib, we have identified that many parents need assistance with this great responsibility (educating the Muslim youth). Therefore, we aim to help support Muslim parents by providing them with high quality authenticated Islamic content that is fun and engaging, and will consequently enable their children to develop a thirst for Islamic Knowledge.
What will your child be studying with eTaalib?
eTaalib Comprehensive Package includes:
- Full access to eTaalib’s customised curriculums – Islamic Studies & Academic Studies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Access to eTaalib Qur’aan Portal
- Personalised Dashboards for Parent and Child
- Progress Tracking
- Interactive Assessments and Activities
- Printable Learning Materials
- eTaalib Connect
Our Islamic curriculum has been designed to give young learners a firm grasp on the fundamentals of Islam within a scaffolded learning model. Our students will learn core aspects of their faith and Islamic History, as well as the Arabic Language. We also place a strong emphasis on the learning of the correct recitation of the Qur’aan and facilitating ease in memorisation through the eTaalib Qur’aan Portal.
Our academic curriculum has been aligned with the learning outcomes of the UK National Curriculum for English, Maths and Science. We have also adapted our curriculum to ensure that the material we cover is suitable for adherents of the Islamic faith. Thus, ensuring that learners are able to develop the fundamental academic knowledge they require without having to come across material which is contrary to their faith.
We provide our learners with a plethora of activities outside of the traditional curriculum. These include fun and engaging projects related to the academic and Islamic curriculums, indoor and outdoor activities to stimulate the young learner, an introduction to culinary skills that endorse a healthy lifestyle and many more interesting activities to ensure there is something there for every type of learner.